Trusted

Last Request Rebel Poll

Change Equipment for !lr Rebel  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Instead of the M249 we could have?

• Random Weapon Selection
    • Famas/Galil with extended magazine
    • SMG/UMP-45 with extended magazine
    • Deagle/Scout
    • Pistols only/ NO GLOCK!

Just wanted to create a place of discussion about the equipment given to you when you !lr and select Rebel.

Feel free to leave a suggestion. If your suggestion is good enough I might add it to the poll.

Sawed off plus r8?

Would be interesting to see how it would work out (sawed off for short distance plus r8 for long)

It would be pretty cool if it gave everyone (yes including cts) a deagle. So both the t (rebeller) and cts would have a deagle, and they can all juan deag it out. This would go well with the 'deag respect'. idk just an idea no h8 :/

I think the random idea would be so damn hilarious xD could just imagine someone needing an awp then gets a mag-7 xD it would make some memorable moments. 

Edit: However, the player might or might not be happy about that.

37 minutes ago, RossageRoll said:

I think the random idea would be so damn hilarious xD could just imagine someone needing an awp then gets a mag-7 xD it would make some memorable moments. 

Edit: However, the player might or might not be happy about that.

Its balanced because its random.

Random primary + set in stone/user picked if VIP secondary = gg?
Aka non-vips get a random primary and a tec9/five seven

VIPS can set what secondary they get, but its still a random primary.

Armour + deagle  (No hp bonus) 

edit 1: After reading my autistic post twice, make it so they can't pick up weapons or something lmao

On 16/07/2016 at 1:10 AM, Dr. Kittens said:

Its balanced because its random.

Random primary + set in stone/user picked if VIP secondary = gg?
Aka non-vips get a random primary and a tec9/five seven

VIPS can set what secondary they get, but its still a random primary.

What if VIP's got a reroll option on their main weapon? or got to like pick between two randomly chosen ones so it kinda gave them a bit more flexibility (thus encouraging donating to the servers if you like to rebel)

4 hours ago, Hi I'm Sad said:

What if VIP's got a reroll option on their main weapon? or got to like pick between two randomly chosen ones so it kinda gave them a bit more flexibility (thus encouraging donating to the servers if you like to rebel)

IMO VIPs shouldn't have an advantage in-game, it makes it slightly unfair.

15 hours ago, Xenocide said:

IMO VIPs shouldn't have an advantage in-game, it makes it slightly unfair.

Well its not really an advantage because it's all based on RNG, like they might reroll into something horrible.

But I do see your point, idk I just think that like because it is RNG it isn't a 100% guaranteed advantage, but the potential for an advantage?

Idk about re-rolling primary, i'd be okay with it if when they re-roll its from a reduced weapon selection & they can only re-roll once.

eg first roll with all guns possible and they get a bizon,  they then re-roll but now they can only get only get guns valued under $2250 (shotguns scout galil/famas all smgs except p90)

^Should prevent people spam re-rolling hoping for awp/negev/ak etc..

Personally i reckon letting them pick a secondary is good enough, eg they roll into a mag7 they can then pick a deagle secondary to complement it.

Or if they roll a scout they can take a CZ or something to makeup for having shit close quarters.

^VIP only perks, normals would get a single roll with a set in stone secondary (wreck9)

Ahh, so they would get to choose their secondary after they knew what their primary was if they were VIP? I thought you meant it would be a locked in secondary e.g. when you pick a secondary on the 1v1 servers and could only be changed at round start.

Yeah that does make more sense, the reduced pool is a good idea as well, because I am aware of the not wanting to ostracize the non-donators from the donators by giving them too much of an advantage (e.g. giving them a higher chance of rolling a good gun if they donate)

It is a blurred line when trying to balance rewarding donators and giving them too much of an advantage so it doesn't become pay-to-rebel -_-

8 minutes ago, Hi I'm Sad said:

Ahh, so they would get to choose their secondary after they knew what their primary was if they were VIP? I thought you meant it would be a locked in secondary e.g. when you pick a secondary on the 1v1 servers and could only be changed at round start.

That is what i meant initially, but i figured letting VIPS pick the secondary after the fact is the better way of doing it, it does provide an advantage but that said i dont really see alot of people actually making logical gun picks for the secondary, its more likely going to go like this:

Is my primary one of the following: M4A4/A1 AK47 P90 AWP NEGEV M249 DAKDAK

Yes?
Secondary doesnt really matter then LOL

Nope?

Well then give me a deagle #juandeag

/e: if we do random i dont want dakdaks to be obtainable because yeaaaa....

10 minutes ago, Dr. Kittens said:

That is what i meant initially, but i figured letting VIPS pick the secondary after the fact is the better way of doing it, it does provide an advantage but that said i dont really see alot of people actually making logical gun picks for the secondary, its more likely going to go like this:

Is my primary one of the following: M4A4/A1 AK47 P90 AWP NEGEV M249 DAKDAK

Yes?
Secondary doesnt really matter then LOL

Nope?

Well then give me a deagle #juandeag

/e: if we do random i dont want dakdaks to be obtainable because yeaaaa....

imagine a t spraying down 5 cts with a dak

Just now, Malala said:

imagine a t spraying down 5 cts with a dak

Yeah that would be insane haha, also if memory servers, (haven't rebelled in a long time) don't T's gain bonus health when they choose to rebel? because they are effectively getting a weapon buff in general will this bonus HP still be given?

19 minutes ago, Hi I'm Sad said:

Yeah that would be insane haha, also if memory servers, (haven't rebelled in a long time) don't T's gain bonus health when they choose to rebel? because they are effectively getting a weapon buff in general will this bonus HP still be given?

Could be dynamic HP depending on what primary they roll to "buff" the shittier ones

If they get a rifle they only get 50bonus HP

If its an SMG 100 more hp

Shotgun 200 more hp

???

How much HP do they get now?

Honestly I am not sure, I think it may be 100 extra per CT alive, but like I said I haven't rebelled in ages so that's just a guess from what I remember. 

Trusted would know for sure, so probably better for him or another JB admin to confirm.

9 hours ago, Dr. Kittens said:

Could be dynamic HP depending on what primary they roll to "buff" the shittier ones

If they get a rifle they only get 50bonus HP

If its an SMG 100 more hp

Shotgun 200 more hp

???

How much HP do they get now?

125 for 1 ct then for every extra ct they get 100 more

Hey guys, This post has generated more discussion then i could have ever hoped for, the results are rather interesting.

I like some of the ideas given and maybe we can find a way to implement some of those aspects into what we decide to do.

During the meeting tonight we will look at all the suggestions and results to determine what we will do going forward.

I'll keep you posted with on goings in regards to this feature here.

Thanks,

Trusted. 

Big bump.

Random Weapons were implemented, currently only the primary is random'd nothing else (health, movespeed etc) is changed.

Should i implement some of the suggestions here, ie fuck i got an smg oh well now i have X hundred hp!