Sign in to follow this  
LateKO

rule ideas

T

Rule: Rebelling prisoners must be actively hunting the guards.

Reason: So we don't have t's who delay the whole round by sitting in cells all game, it's boring and rebelling should be encouraged, not sitting in a corner for 10 minutes waiting for LR period.

CT

Rule: Only 1 CT may interrogate a hot cell at a time, (includes killing for disobeying orders)

Obviously if the t is shooting then all cts can kill ^

Reason: So the poor non skin doesn't have to listen to 3 incompetent CT's giving him different orders, and to also reduce mic spam (all the time there's 3 or 2 different ct's trying to order one hot cell, it's annoying and causes confusion and freekills).

pls give feedback, ty

35 minutes ago, LateKO said:

Rule: Rebelling prisoners must be actively hunting the guards.

That would ruin aspects of rebelling and will be hard to control. However, I do believe prisoners who rebel as their lr (last t alive) should be hunting otherwise they are delaying their lr.

36 minutes ago, LateKO said:

Rule: Only 1 CT may interrogate a hot cell at a time, (includes killing for disobeying orders)

Obviously if the t is shooting then all cts can kill ^

There is no need to make that a rule, its kind of general knowledge to have one ct giving orders for hot cell, then again the server does inhabit a variety of lemons. But I still don't think it's necessary to have any of these as rules, I do understand your reasoning to them though.

1 hour ago, Blobby said:

That would ruin aspects of rebelling and will be hard to control. However, I do believe prisoners who rebel as their lr (last t alive) should be hunting otherwise they are delaying their lr.

I don't understand how it would ruin the aspects of rebelling, and the latter is already a rule.

As I told you in PM, neither should be added. Here's my two cents.

Intentionally delaying, more commonly referred to as the disrupting the flow of gameplay, is something that is monitored in which people are punished for. Restricting an aspect for t's to use rebel will change the game completely, as essentially less people will be rebelling in multiple ways considering that rule will apply to many instances, not just to those hiding in cells. Furthermore no rule regarding the single ordering of hot cells should be added, as generally ct's help each other with the neutralising of hot cells (anything else would be mic spam most likely, e.g. ordering different things at the same time). I know what instance you were talking about with this example. If this rule were to be implemented, you'd be in the wrong considering a ct was helping the warden with the hot cell and you jumped in.

Rule: Rebelling prisoners must be actively hunted by the guards, unless there are only two or less guards.

Reason: It will help to stop the bogarting of the T's. If the Ct(s) hunting know the map, they should be able to track a prisoner or two. Two good Ct's should be able to crowd control efficiently.