Welcome to Ban-Hammer - Australian Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chosen

[Combat] Chosen's Admin Application [DENIED]

33 posts in this topic

-1 for lack of skill. Literally the worst awper I've seen in a while.

+2 for being a great trusted and deserving of the admin position on both servers.

Good luck Chosen.

+1 active enforces rules, great trusted, laddd

i usually don't really post on admin applications but i am going to have to -1 the way you conducted yourself a few times in just the last month was pretty poor to be completely honest and i feel like you need to prove that you have matured from those actions before you receive admin.

regardless good luck on your application

Niloc, notdank, Bodes and 2 others like this

If i understood where you were coming from i would ask you to expand on your point politely tig, but if you are suggesting that i have not been preforming to the best of my ability post suspension i have to enquire as to why you could even say that, let alone hint it. I even spoke to ab after my suspencion was over and he said somethin apong the lines of "i see the changes you have put in place, keep up the good work" so i hope you can see that from my point of view the fact that you are -1ing seems completely unnecessary.

Please dont think that im 'losing my cool ", but i really just don't understand.

i agree that it seems you have changed but the suspension shouldn't of been needed in the first place, you should've realized what you were doing and thought about the consequences before hand and like i said these incidents occurred only recently and also from your point of view thinking my -1 is unnecessary this is why it is my opinion

Ahh ok, i just thought it a bit harsh to be pointing out something thats changed, you are however entitled to your opinion so thanks for elaborating i guess.

LateKO likes this

+1 from what I've seen, plenty of experience and I'm sure you'd do great as an admin on either server given the chance

Chosen likes this

Chosen, this application is going to be denied for a couple of reasons.

First and foremost, we're concerned about how recent your suspension was, and would like longer to assess where you are compared to then.

Our second concern is that you have been Trusted for only 2 months, when we'd rather you wait at least 3 before applying.

DENIED

Chosen, Jordan, Queeno and 2 others like this