Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

[Combat] Chosen's Admin Application [DENIED]

In-Game Name: Chosen2k

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:57283080

Server Playtime: 120+ on combat mode and 125+ on Multimode

Which Server are you applying for? Combat

Why would you like to become an admin? First off i would like to say that I am running for admin on both Multimode and Combat mode. Im already Trusted on Combat mode and have been for the past 3 months, however i feel that as an admin it will be alot easier to both control the server and increase server popularity, as a trusted i have already assisted in clearing the server of alot of scripters and a few hackers as well, but on the odd occasion where a blatent hacker is on the server, i can only ban them for a day. Then i have to either contact a director or put up a ban request, when someone so blatent should just be instantly banned. As an admin i will also be given the powers to mute and unmute, which would make it alot easier to control the server. (There has been an interesting glitch lately where i Map-mute a player, and they stay muted for multiple maps, even days later) i am also extrememly active on both combat mode and multimode which is why i am running for both. Another reason for me running for admin/trusted on multimode is that, on the times that i usually am on, the existing trusteds and admins are usually not. this isnt too big a deal, but there are still players on the server, and almost always a player who decides to ruin if for others by delaying, mic spamming or just being a lemon. While i obviously wouldnt be handing out slay's and kicks all the time, these "lemons" usually think twice before breaking server rules when they see an admin or trusted on. Back to Combat mode, all in all iu just feel that being admin is the next step from trusted, and through my one suspension i understand just where my boundry's are and would overall make a great addition to the Ban Hammer Admin Team.

What time(s) do you normally play? No set time, but usually every day in the afternoon.

Who will support your application? Michaeltheboy,
Bodes

Spodey, Hopsin, Snapz, Malala, Mike Ross, Binnzy, Atche Dub, Sipher, Lighten, Yung Mud, MintyFresh, TheRatKing, Fishlings, FUKDEHLEMONS, Azza, Smally, Cloud, eSo, SaveTheSheep, Xenocide, Shortie, P3nguin, Glory, Rusty (VelxinOne), Lateko, Loftsy, Bannanalewis, Kaz, Bannanaking, Drtacojr, K., Master, Jaay, Black ice, Dog Fuck, Chips, Magician, Turtle, Spooky and Jordan.

Do you have any prior administrator or moderator experience? On my mates Dark Rp server, on my mates minecraft server, trusted on Ban Hammer, respected on monumental gaming Dark Rp

Are you familiar with Sourcemod? Not really, ill learn it if i have to.

+1 From me!

Chosen is a great guy, always trying to help in any way possible and clearly has an understanding of the rules.

he has also assisted in banning multiple scripters and cheaters.

has done an outstanding job as Trusted and defiantly deserves Admin.

Good luck! <3

+1, kid knows rules and what he is doing, he may not be the best at JB xD, but i've seen him apply and demonstrate his abilities on many of the other servers. Great applicant!~

+1, give this kid admin, deserves it, its realy difficult when ur ban requests dont get answered for acouple days aswell, give this kid admin so every lemon gets banned. (including me)

3 minutes ago, Lighten said:

+1, give this kid admin, deserves it, its realy difficult when ur ban requests dont get answered for acouple days aswell, give this kid admin so every lemon gets banned. (including me)

Not every lemon, just the sour ones.

+1 Chosen is a mature person who knows how to deal with situations.

You are active within the community and I hope you can join our staff team, you are also active on posting bugs and suggestions on the development request section which is awesome to see!

Best of luck man! 

:D

+1

In spite of his few bad actions, I believe Chosen is perfectly suit for the combat admin team. His willingness to help the server through a variety of means alongside his maturity are mere examples of why he is more than capable for the role.

+1 mate, great bloke. From what I've seen and heard I believe he is capable of the role. Good luck.

+1 for both servers, back when I wasn't dead he played all the time on either.

-1 for lack of skill. Literally the worst awper I've seen in a while.

+2 for being a great trusted and deserving of the admin position on both servers.

Good luck Chosen.