Steam ID: 

STEAM_1:1:61105102

14 - Permission from Broseph/Nighthawk

Server Playtime: 

43 days

Which Server are you applying for?

Jailbreak

Why would you like to become an admin? 
One of my main interests of becoming an admin member would be to help out the newer generation of the Ban-hammer players and making sure they get the best possible experience from playing on the Jailbreak server. I want to make sure no annoying interruptions hold up the flow of gameplay and entertainment of the server.

I quite enjoy helping players out and I would dedicate most of my time to helping new players settle in and answer all questions any player may have and solve any arguments that arise. I want to make sure that the jailbreak server is fun and an enjoyable environment for players of all ages.

I will be ready for any situation that I encounter, If by chance that I am caught unprepared, I will seek the help of another fellow staff member and seek to resolve the situation as fast as possible while giving a full solution/answer to the problem at hand.

I'd like to become an admin and use my authority to make sure the newer players aren't picked on, and simultaneously make sure they don't hold up the flow of gameplay or break the rules and ruin the fun of other players. As well as making sure the regulars adhere to the rules. I can shift from a relaxed mood to a strict mood if the situation requires, and vice versa. I'll enforce the rules to the best of my abilities and punish the rule-breakers accordingly, while maintaining
a friendly mood to the players, aka not being uptight and super strict just because I have a position of authority.

I’m a very easy person to get along with, and while I do sometimes get mad I can control my temper well. I would never resort to abusing my powers for my own satisfaction or for revenge purposes. I know a majority of the jailbreak community and I get along with most of them well. A lot of people have told me that they would like to see me become an admin and some have encouraged me to take it a step further and apply for the position.

In the recent months I’ve been attempting to reform my attitude and be more mature. This community has been my main source of entertainment for the past year and a half and I would like to help make it enjoyable for everyone just as how I’ve enjoyed it.

What time(s) do you normally play? 

I usually play and try to populate the server whenever I’m free, if I had to give an exact timing it would be from

5PM - 9PM on weekdays 9AM - 3 PM | 7 PM - 12 AM on weekends

Who will support your application?

Bodes, Spodeyy, Jaay, Filipe, Mike Ross, Skarecrow, Shitterlord, Smally, Jordan, Lighten, Chosen2k, Blueeee, eye ken thpell, K., Malala, Deft(AussieBogan), Anthonyy, Goose, The fastest man alive, Redacted, Yung Mud, Sipher, »[ιѕ ғrencнy вιѕн] and hopefully more.

Do you have any prior administrator or moderator experience?

I have moderated 2 minecraft servers.
The first one, named 'Caznowl' (dead now) for about 6/7 months, reached Veteran-Moderator (Relative to admin on JB)
The second one, named 'Desteria' for about 3 months as a Helper (Relative to Trusted on JB)

I feel that both of these experiences will greatly aid me while handling with players on jailbreak, they have taught me how to handle players with calm and patience, without resorting to rushed decisions, as on both servers I had to handle a large majority of players, around 30-70, with multiple different issues.

Are you familiar with Sourcemod?

Relatively

Thank you for reading, constructive criticism / feedback will be appreciated.

1 minute ago, Trusted said:

Yuck what is this colour scheme.

the one that appeals to my eyes

+1.

Definitely very helpful when it comes to dealing with rule breakers. LateKO has definitely matured considerably and in doing so has developed extensive jailbreak knowledge, thus highlighting his ability to admin the server. Although I haven't played much recently, I know for a fact Late is suited for this role.

P.S. Late has also been an admin in my TeamSpeak channel --> shows great levels of maturity :)

(^ is an inside joke btw @Blobby)

Considering from the time you have received Trusted member to now considering the server has been very much dead, I don't think you are ready or capable of fulfilling the role of Admin that the server needs right now to be able to revive the population of the server.

I also think you aren't suitable for a promotion until you prove yourself in the time coming because you have not had the chance to do so yet.

1 minute ago, Cloud ☁ said:

Considering from the time you have received Trusted member to now considering the server has been very much dead, I don't think you are ready or capable of fulfilling the role of Admin that the server needs right now to be able to revive the population of the server.

I also think you aren't suitable for a promotion until you prove yourself in the time coming because you have not had the chance to do so yet.

I appreciate you pointing this out and although for the first couple of weeks there were a 'decent' amount of players online, I do see your perspective and where you're trying to coming from.

You have only recently gotten trusted, and since the server has been dead for quite some time, you have not been able to show off your capabilities to control the server. I would recommend for you to slow down and

enjoy your time as trusted, and show how good you can be, then maybe you can apply again later.

Best of luck, though.

--EDIT--

I just read clouds post and I kind of said exactly what he said so sorry about that but it's still my opinion.

+1 been on the server for ages and knows all the rules, already a great trusted and new players will often look to him for guidance. late is also bae which helps alot too.

*EDIT*

Not sure why people are commenting on how he used to be, rather than how he is now and since he got trusted. A month or two is still a decent ammount of time for change in my opinion :) really i feel as though half these -1's could be summed up to "we might need a bit more time to judge you based on your position"

+1 Whilst late may be young, he never fails to display a very thorough understanding of the rules, as well as appropriately dealing with rule breakers as a Trusted member. Good luck late!

6 minutes ago, Cloud ☁ said:

yeah, this^^

I still can't wrap my head around as to how you of all players got trusted member. You were constantly immature and completely worked your way around it all. I personally believe you being trusted right now is what is better for you, because if what cloud said is true, your attitude only changed once you were given the position, I think that you should wait a little bit until your attitude is completely solidified into how you work as a trusted. -1

i like how people who havent been on the server much or at all in the past 3 months are judging him.

he's definently changed a lot before he ended up getting trusted.

Just a key bit of context before a drove of people start bashing Late because I feel this might happen. 

Late has probably been one of the most helpful members I have had the pleasure of interacting with. The times where I may have missed something and he points it out to me or the suggestions he makes are countless. The reason he received Trusted Member is because i wanted to give him more stuff to do. He was limited in his impact on the server so I thought by giving him so more powers he could increase said impact and help me out. Which he has done and I appreciate a lot. Also he has never once doubted that we can get the server back to where it was.

Having said all this, this doesn't mean I'm going to give him admin. I just wanted to add some context that some of you may not be aware of and I will continue to see what the community has to say about Late because that will be an influential part of the application process this time around.

I am retorted.

to be a nice guy i will go with neutral. Yes malala i am that guy who hasn't played <3.

lateko before u got trusted u were a dickhead like most, but since receival and nearing the time of receiving trusted you have "changed" and actually been helpful. But do u change just for the power of admin/trusted or genuine, idk. As for a compliment i thought u were immature for your age, but i found out ur 14 so ye im impressed ;) nah but srs, you're trying your best to help server so neutral.

Edit: i genuinely like the colour scheme

Edit #2: you changed it shame on you, dont be the 4heads bitch

I thought you were older, since you are only 14 im gunna have to -1, but since you arent -1. You are probably the best candidate for admin, it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks they are wrong including Lighten. Honestly never would've guessed that you are so young due to how mature you are on the server, and you have demonstrated this in your time as a trusted member, even when you are yelling at me for vote banning people for no reason.

+1

1 hour ago, Trusted said:

Just a key bit of context before a drove of people start bashing Late because I feel this might happen. 

In no way am I going to be trying to bash Late or his ability to moderate a server.

Late has probably been one of the most helpful members I have had the pleasure of interacting with.

(pre-trusted) Late had two different personas when around you vs when on the server without you / certain admins.

Although yes he is very helpful and that is a good trait he has, and still needs to

1 hour ago, 55coby55 said:

wait a little bit until your attitude is completely solidified into how you work as a trusted.

I don't think it's necessary for me to go into detail about his personas prior to receiving trusted, as after receiving his previous behavior changed significantly after receiving a role in staff someone shouldn't COMPLETELY change how they act because that should've happened before they got such a role.

He was limited in his impact on the server so I thought by giving him so more powers he could increase said impact and help me out. Which he has done and I appreciate a lot. 

90% of players who wanted a position in staff and were helpful, but that didn't completely suck up your ass.

Like I said I'm not bashing Late or anything, I consider myself and late as good friends, and I try not to be biased when it comes to talking about players, although since it is an opinionated topic it can be hard not to as it's what someone perceives of a player with their own experiences with them.

6 minutes ago, Shortie said:

I was surprised when you got trusted LOL, not gonna happen

Can you stop being so edgy and reply with actual criticism or just -1 for input rather than being just plain rude? 

Sorry late, I think you're a good kid and all and are very deserving of Trusted unlike some of the current Trusteds (not naming names) and some in the past. But I just don't see you as an admin, that might change in due time but for now it'll be a -1 from me, best of luck with your app.

Yea solid -1, everything has been said, i was more than surprised when you got trusted and i don't think you're a good candidate for admin.

Late mate, like the other Trusteds, I don't think you guys are ready for a promotion to admin yet as you've recently received the role of Trusted meaning I haven't seen how well you guys cope with your roles yet.

as long as i've known you i have never considered you admin material 

not a critique of person just like ya know

we call each other on the server like for real dawg

plus you haven't been trusted for too long m8

Help me with ct when i did something wrong. If he didnt help me they would have all kill me lol xD.  But i haven't been on lately so its a neutral.

-1 im going  with dank, you never looked like staff material in the first place 

sure you might have changed after you got trusted, but tbh it just looks like you catfished trusted just to get it

Doesn't perceive me to be admin material at all.

soz g

e/

w/ malala's  point, the server declined after the school holidays to which a point I had stopped playing, how could Late have changed SO much! during the server inactivity for so long?

19 hours ago, Brekkie said:

You have only recently gotten trusted, and since the server has been dead for quite some time, you have not been able to show off your capabilities to control the server. I would recommend for you to slow down and

enjoy your time as trusted, and show how good you can be, then maybe you can apply again later.

Best of luck, though.

--EDIT--

I just read clouds post and I kind of said exactly what he said so sorry about that but it's still my opinion.

19 hours ago, 55coby55 said:

yeah, this^^

I still can't wrap my head around as to how you of all players got trusted member. You were constantly immature and completely worked your way around it all. I personally believe you being trusted right now is what is better for you, because if what cloud said is true, your attitude only changed once you were given the position, I think that you should wait a little bit until your attitude is completely solidified into how you work as a trusted. -1

1 hour ago, Robert said:

-1 im going  with dank, you never looked like staff material in the first place 

sure you might have changed after you got trusted, but tbh it just looks like you catfished trusted just to get it

Doesn't perceive me to be admin material at all.

soz g

e/

w/ malala's  point, the server declined after the school holidays to which a point I had stopped playing, how could Late have changed SO much! during the server inactivity for so long?

16 hours ago, Softdrinks said:

Late mate, like the other Trusteds, I don't think you guys are ready for a promotion to admin yet as you've recently received the role of Trusted meaning I haven't seen how well you guys cope with your roles yet.

18 hours ago, Blobby™™™™™™™™™™ said:

I am retorted.

to be a nice guy i will go with neutral. Yes malala i am that guy who hasn't played <3.

lateko before u got trusted u were a dickhead like most, but since receival and nearing the time of receiving trusted you have "changed" and actually been helpful. But do u change just for the power of admin/trusted or genuine, idk. As for a compliment i thought u were immature for your age, but i found out ur 14 so ye im impressed ;) nah but srs, you're trying your best to help server so neutral.

Edit: i genuinely like the colour scheme

Edit #2: you changed it shame on you, dont be the 4heads bitch

I'm going to reply to all of your posts at once as they're all similar to each other, basically saying I only changed for staff, immature / more time etc.

First of all, I definitely changed before I even thought about applying for staff, it was simply because I realized I was being a dick/annoying to others and I'd be more approachable/likable if I changed my attitude and become more mature, I've obviously been with the community for a long time and obviously you're going to see me change/grow as a person overall. I am not the same person I was one and a half years ago. I personally think it's unfair how you're judging my past self without seeing my current personality.

I've moderated other servers with double/triple the player base of what jailbreak would ever get and I was 12 at the time, from my point of view moderating jailbreak would be much easier, you may say that jailbreak and minecraft aren't the same, and ofcourse they aren't, but moderating a server has the same principle, prevent the disruption of the flow of gameplay, get rid of dickheads, teach people how to play, etc. But I understand your views due to you not actually have witnessed me moderate a server before.

Thanks for your input.

19 hours ago, Chosen said:

+1 been on the server for ages and knows all the rules, already a great trusted and new players will often look to him for guidance. late is also bae which helps alot too.

*EDIT*

Not sure why people are commenting on how he used to be, rather than how he is now and since he got trusted. A month or two is still a decent ammount of time for change in my opinion :) really i feel as though half these -1's could be summed up to "we might need a bit more time to judge you based on your position"

19 hours ago, Bodes said:

+1.

Definitely very helpful when it comes to dealing with rule breakers. LateKO has definitely matured considerably and in doing so has developed extensive jailbreak knowledge, thus highlighting his ability to admin the server. Although I haven't played much recently, I know for a fact Late is suited for this role.

P.S. Late has also been an admin in my TeamSpeak channel --> shows great levels of maturity :)

(^ is an inside joke btw @Blobby)

19 hours ago, Smally said:

+1 Whilst late may be young, he never fails to display a very thorough understanding of the rules, as well as appropriately dealing with rule breakers as a Trusted member. Good luck late!

1 hour ago, Zengelf ツ said:

Help me with ct when i did something wrong. If he didnt help me they would have all kill me lol xD.  But i haven't been on lately so its a neutral.

16 hours ago, »[ιѕ ғrencнy вιѕн] said:

+1

Being new was way easier with Lateko around. He's always scanning the messages and listening out to questions that relate to rules.

He genuinely seems to care for the community and is very approachable. Keep up the good work!

19 hours ago, Malala said:

i like how people who havent been on the server much or at all in the past 3 months are judging him.

he's definently changed a lot before he ended up getting trusted.

18 hours ago, Jordan said:

I thought you were older, since you are only 14 im gunna have to -1, but since you arent -1. You are probably the best candidate for admin, it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks they are wrong including Lighten. Honestly never would've guessed that you are so young due to how mature you are on the server, and you have demonstrated this in your time as a trusted member, even when you are yelling at me for vote banning people for no reason.

+1

Thanks for the support!l

I am going to stay neutral on this, while i see you helping/ suggesting new this all the time i feel you still need a bit more time to refine your ability as a staff member.