SaveTheSheep

[Jailbreak] SaveTheSheep's Admin Application [TRUSTED]

In-Game Name: SaveTheSheep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105091633

Server Playtime: 12D:9H:14

Which Server are you applying for? Jailbreak

Why would you like to become an admin? I would personally like to say thank you to the Ban-hammer community and staff (Trusted and Broseph gave me permission) for giving me the opportunity to apply for an administrative role on Jailbreak for the reasons provided below.

I am so proud to be apart of a community that focuses on creating a inviting, supportive and cheat free environment. As a player on the server my ambition is to create this environment for not only the new players but regulars. This includes the small actions from stopping a mic spammer, to a player who needs clarification with the rules which I try to enforce when I am active on the server. The administrative role would provide me with the resources to strengthen the Ban-hammer environment and to stop those who abuse server rules.

The main requirement of being an admin is to be mature enough to assist the server when a problem arises. I have made sure to report any bugs or rule breakers to admins. When on the server I make sure that things run smoothly and all players are happy, even under pressure I try to resolve the situation as quickly as possible to create a positive outcome. If I was to receive an admin position my objective would be to maintain the Jailbreak server in a respectful and mature manner to make sure the community is served fair and right while also making sure that each and every player are having an enjoyable time on the server.

In the last year that I have been playing Jailbreak I try to be as active as possible with Team speak, the forums and Jailbreak itself. With being active on all three sources I am approachable and would be more than happy to talk to anyone who needs help or has a problem with the server. In this time I have prevented bullying from occurring, guided players in the right direction, enforced rules and made sure that the Jailbreak experience is entertaining and friendly.

The Jailbreak server has provided me with friendships that have made my time on Jailbreak incredible and for that I want to take a lead and be a leader in the Jailbreak community. Thank you for reading and considering me for admin.

What time(s) do you normally play? Monday-Friday 6pm-9pm generally Saturday and Sunday: 2pm-4pm 7pm-9pm

Who will support your application? Bodes, Fillipe, eye ken thepell, Shitterlord, Little Scanlon, shortie, Zengelf, Chawkball

Do you have any prior administrator or moderator experience? No

Are you familiar with Sourcemod? Yes

+1.

Sheep is definitely really mature for his age (and is probably a lot mature than most people older). His ability to help players and admins out of goodwill when needed manifests his ability to take on a staff role, in which is completely deserved.

Goodluck.

For the short time that we have played league together, filthy kat main, I think you are one of the two people who should get it over everyone else. But I still stand by what I said on Jordan's application, so neutral.

I generally don't comment on jailbreak apps as I really don't play on it, however Sheep is one of the most levelheaded and mature people I have met on the server. I genuinely believe he is the most outstanding candidate for the position at this point. It's a +1 from me, goodluck.

Aye my boi sheep,

This guy 1000000% deserves a position of power on JB, this is due to his maturity and attitude towards the server.

you better get admin or trusted. 

<33

+1

Sheep is a really mature and levelheaded member of this community, definitely in a position to become staff. +1.

+1 Nice friendly guy. Deserves a good shot at admin. :D 

Who will support your application? Bodes, Fillipe, eye ken thepell, Shitterlord, Little Scanlon, shortie...... Zengelf ;)

+1 nice guy to talk to and 100% deserves admin, muture and reall good to be in the admin team!

good luck in the future savethesheep 

+1 sheep is a great guy im confident that he would make a great admin/trusted member. 

On 03/04/2017 at 0:47 PM, BananaKing said:

+1 nice guy to talk to and 100% deserves admin, muture and reall good to be in the admin team!

good luck in the future savethesheep 

Hey Bananaking, can you please clarify muture, I do not understand the meaning of this new word.

Plus One from me, seen this man on the server multiple times this week, always bring joy to the server and giving it an all round good vibe. pce l8 nigges

On 02/04/2017 at 9:06 AM, SaveTheSheep said:

Who will support your application? Bodes, Fillipe, eye ken thepell, Shitterlord, Little Scanlon, shortie, Zengelf, Chawkball

Now thats more like it :D

Thanks for applying SaveTheSheep,

Unfortunately today we will not be accepting your admin application because we feel like we still do not have enough data to go off on how you will perform as an admin.

On this occasion you will be receiving the rank of Trusted Member so we can gauge you and see how you reaction under pressure.

TRUSTED