Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88930847

Ban Type Server Ban

Which server have you been banned on? JailBreak Server

Map Name: jb_sides_v1b

When were you banned? 05/11/2017

Ban length: 1 day

Who banned you? Fillipe

Known admins on at the time: Fillipe

What happened? We were ordered to finish bhop after the round has started. I finished placing 1st considering I'm a god. I was stuck in the finishing platform without any possibility of escaping. Suddenly, I'm randomly damaged (RDM) by Malala and his flashbang. I tell him to slay that round and he refused. Without Fillipe attempting to do something I call an admin using the !calladmin command. After using that command, around 5 minutes goes by and I'm kicked. I check console to see what this is about and it says "Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "You have been banned by this server, check http://csgo.global/ for more info."." I go to sourcebans and I check out the reason of this ban. "Lemon/False Call Admin" This wasn't at all a False Admin Call and never intended to be. I'd love to be unbanned asap and the Higher up staff to have a word to Fillipe.

Looking at your chatlogs, you abused a lot of players on at the time, and him throwing a flashbang at you is not an RDM and is not worth a slay, let alone a !call

You also have 10 sourcebans prior to this one, and looks like you haven't improved

First of all, you weren't only banned for a False admin call, you were also banned for your bahaviour and abuse continuing on from the previous day which i personally witnessed and also gave you multiple warnings for (Keep in mind i was being far too lenient). You only have to look at your chat logs to see the abuse and absolute disrespect for trusted members and also others on the server. 

In future, think twice before being toxic and a general annoyance on the server.