POiSON

[Combat] POiSON's Admin Application

In-Game Name: POiSON

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153412138

Server Playtime: can't find this but well above 500 hours.

Which Server are you applying for? Combat

Why would you like to become an admin? There seems to be a massive shortage of admins on the retake serverr, after hours and hours of being on this server i've come across a more then fair share of people abusing, cheating and mic spamming. Having to deal with this all the time is a big hassle considering i have to bug every admin until someone comes on, i'm constantly on this sever 5pm-10pm everyday for the last 3 months and on weekends even longer.

What time(s) do you normally play? 6-7 hours weekdays & 8 hours weekends

Who will support your application? Jaay, K, ✪ GlawkLAN, Czech This, Mintyfresh and most daily players.

Do you have any prior administrator or moderator experience? years of experience on Garry's mod servers, same with Arma III.

Are you familiar with Sourcemod? Very,

1 hour ago, POiSON said:

Server Playtime: can't find this but well above 500 hours.

At this point in time, your playtime on the retakes server is 14d 18:22h or 356 hours, which is #1 for the server.

+1

**Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:153412138 btw**

I think your app is pretty solid.  I can get behind your experience and availability.

The only problem is that you have failed to fulfil one of the application requirements but it's not too problematic:

• Your forum account must have 10 posts or more.

Other than that we do need more admins with experience on retakes

+1

For the mean time, add me on steam and let me know if there is someone cheating/being abusive and I will happily come deal with it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jithr

Look forward to meeting you/seeing you around on combat!

5 hours ago, Jithr said:
  • Your forum account must have 10 posts or more.

Master was allowed to apply with less then 10 posts, mainly because Combat doesn't require much forum presence until you get admin.

Anyways if he did get admin he probably would use the forums more (checking ban appeals, dev requests etc)

I think you should ask the players of retakes if they think you'd make a good admin and see what they think

On 17/06/2017 at 11:41 PM, Xeeno said:

14d 18:22h or 356 hours, which is #1 for the server.

there are other players who are inactive who have more.

BUT with that much playtime and experience, you would be a good candidate. (thanks for finding the playtime tho xeeno) 

From the time I've been playing on the AWP and Retake server I have noticed your maturity and you also pointed out a cheater to me which I banned :D 

NEUTRAL

Poison is one of the most active players on  retake, and I respect that.

I've started hopping on retake more often in he past month or so, and I do realise your activity, but I've never seen you helping out new players, Telling Mic Spammers to not spam or even taking the time to message an admin. 

Keep in Mind, you're applying for Combat admin, this means you'll have to look after all 3 combat servers and not just the retake server.

Neutral

I don't really have too much of a say towards your admin app as I have never seen you in game or on the forums until today, which is sort of why I am commenting on your app. It isn't a requirement to post an introduction at all so don't take this the wrong way but most people who want to get admin want to be known in the community before they apply to get the most positive and constructive feedback possible. Along with that I feel that forum presence is important, even for combat players. Yeah it isn't easy to get posts up that are relevant but seen as you are on the retakes server a lot witnessing cheaters and so forth you could get your evidence and post it on the forums (in the case of not being able to get hold of an admin). Of course it is easier to get admins on however taking it into your own hands and submitting a ban request shows initiative and that you are willing to help the community. 

Good luck.

-1 i did this because theres hardly any information about why u want to be admin and so yeah maybe a lot more information about why and theres a better chance or u getting admin

so sorry but -1 and try again when u can and put more information in the application

-1    I know for a fact a lot of players don't like you on the retake server because of your attitude , you get pissed off and irritated at people for small things . It is a community server people go there to mess around and have fun , until you change your attitude towards the other players i will stay as -1  , the amount of hours on the server means nothing if you have a bad reputation .

I apologize for the massive delay in processing your application as we have been massively busy.

Having alot of hours is commendable but wont result in a higher chance on getting an admin position. As posts have shown above, some players feel you have a temper and could flare off at anytime which would be detrimental to the feel of the community. If you can show us you can do better in the future, you may apply in 3 months on 23/11/2017.

Application Denied

Regards.
NightHawk

Player Management