RUSSELL

[ACCEPTED] OSKsurprise's Admin Application

In-Game Name: RUSSELL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:130026836

Server Playtime: 1 day, 06:50:41 hours (edited cause false time)

Which Server are you applying for? Combat

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to become an admin because I have been on the server since mid-2015 and know a lot of people that play on the server. I also would like to become an admin as I frequently come across hackers. I want the Ban hammer community to have less "cancer". Not flaming the current admins but most of the time I am on the awp server there are no admins on but every fortnight there is a hacker on the server causing people to leave. I can play during the weekday and play on the server at least 5 days of the week. I will take the task of being admin seriously and I do not have much pass offences that I have committed on the server. If I was to become an admin I will reduce the number of hackers and trolls on the server by a significant amount. I will be online at times where most people do not play as that is the time where hackers play on the server. As you can see I also have 2 ban requests of hackers on the server that have been approved. I also know a lot of people on the server so that when there is a hacker on the server I will as soon as I can to solve the problem. I will friend people who I trust to tell me when they see a hacker on the server. If I do get this role I assure you that you will not regret letting me be an admin for the combat servers. I play on retake as well and sometimes see hackers on that server as well and will like to take action in stopping them straight away rather than recording it and then post it on the forums and on youtube for the evidence as it takes time to do all of that. PS I was told that the time on Gameme in not accurate due to server resets and I was told I did not require 10 posts.

What time(s) do you normally play? during 10am-12pm and 4pm-8pm, 5 days a week

Who will support your application? Melibug, Master, Chosen2k

Do you have any prior administrator or moderator experience? No

Are you familiar with Sourcemod? Yes

https://stats.ban-hammer.net/playerinfo/374553

Not sure where you got your playtime stat but your actual playtime (according to gameme) is: 1 day, 06:50:41 hours

I have seen you on AWP before and you seem like you really want the position.  Plus the ban requests show that you are willing to help the community.

+1

I believe the stats page is incorrect due to the fact that many people who play alot, only have 1 day pf playtime.

I haven't had too much experience with you giving me insufficient evidence to give a rating. I will be watching you and will make a decision once I feel I have a basic understanding of what type of person you are and if you are fit for the admin position.

Neutral..For now

I think you could be a great admin for combat, +1 And good luck if u do get the admin position.

and I think u should play a little bit more as well. good luck in the future as I said.

Neutral 

I have seen RUSSEL on The Awp server on many occasions, but I have never ever seen you help out anyone new or enforce the rules.

i was once informed by some players that you were impersonating an admin / or pretending to be an admin due to your chat tag ability, however you have messaged me before informing me of hackers.

With how little you come on the server Michaeltheboy11 i dont think you should comment on anyone's app  

+1 for this guy tho , i have had the last 2 weeks off work so i have been on the combat servers a lot and Russel is on the server more than the current combat admins and he can spot the hackers , im saying this because of what happened the other day , im not going to say names but i was on the awp server while an admin was on and there was also a waller on at the same time , now i noticed but the admin did not , the admin left after about 30 mins on the server and never noticed he was playing with a hacker , i got another admin to come on and ban him , We need admins that are willing to be watching the players , not just waiting for someone on the servers to tell them to do there job.

Russel does enforce the rules and help people if he can but you can only do so much when you are not an admin 

After more review I have decided to change my stance on this application. Russell is a very friendly member of the Ban-Hammer community, he often helps people when necessary and is often alerting admins that a certain someone is interrupting the flow of the game.

Good job mate and good luck.

( +1 )

Lovely person to play with. Engages with all the players on the server in a really friendly way. 

A few times you've messaged me about hackers and such on the server when i haven't been on which shows that you care about the community and want to see the servers stay clean and fair for all.

+1 for you xx

Thank you for applying OSKsurprise.

Your application has been approved, welcome to the combat admin team. 

Message me or any directors to get you started.

Accepted