✪ Greifyy

[Combat] ✪ Greifyy's Admin Application

In-Game Name: ✪ Grєifyy

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:123271772

Server Playtime: 9 hours ( incorrect time as i have played more then this but I reset my stats each week)

Which Server are you applying for? Combat

Why would you like to become an admin? For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem. One of my biggest aims is to help make the server a better community for newer players

What time(s) do you normally play? everyday (at least 4 hours each day)

Who will support your application? Shitterlord, RUSSELL, Jithr

Do you have any prior administrator or moderator experience? No

Are you familiar with Sourcemod? No

+1 This guy is a legend, I hit consistent Temperrr shots in MW2 just thought I should mention.

I also wish all your dreams would come true.

+1 I have not been apart of combat for that long but in the short time I have griefyy has displayed many qualities that fit the admin position and makes the server a lot more fun for each player. Positive person +1

On 06/09/2017 at 0:04 PM, ✪ Greifyy said:

I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks

lol

In my experience with Greify I found that he is very fun to talk to and I respect him for that.  It's because of this I feel as though he does possess the ability to defuse situations between players.

Based on my experience playing with him as well as his reasoning to become an admin I feel like greify would be a good fit for the position.

+1

ps. ty for the safari mesh lol #bribed

+1 nice bloke and knows all the rules. He's Mature and messages me and other admins when issues arise and is very approachable. I think he would suit an admin position  =D 

+1

A charismatic, friendly dude who I believe would be a valuable addition to the highly illustrious combat admin team.  He would greatly service the Admin teams ability to provide moderation of the combat servers.

Great guy would be great as an admin as he is on the server at least 2 hrs a day really friendly and enforces the rule. He also helps out new comers and is very respectful. Good at helping the current admin team and notifying us when he thinks a hacker is one. Overall great would be a great asset to the combat admin team ;).  

+1