Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221032568

Ban Type Server Ban

Which server have you been banned on? AWP Server

Map Name: awp_lego 2 just about to swap

When were you banned? 10/04/2017

Ban length: 20mins

Who banned you? not admins they vote banned me Jett and TehamiBro

Known admins on at the time: none

What happened? I was playing on Awp_lego 2 and they said i was hacking Because i went to there spawn and checked a corner near the ramp which Jett was hiding at which is when and started calling me out for walls and said stuff like " You your Trigger bot or you wont hit me" etc. Then tvnk left the server and they both proceeded to vote ban me. Now I'm not to bothered by the Ban it was only like 20 mins but the fact that two people can Ban someone for 20 mins or so for no reason I don't agree with but I know it has to be done in case no admin is on but these two abused it (Jett and TehamiBro) and I would like if they were punished please and thank you.

Pinochet

It appears that Jett and Tehami believed you were cheating. But they have no evidence.

The ban has since expired so no futher action should be necessary.

I'm going to keep an eye on Jett and Tehami, to my knowledge other players were on at the time who were also using votekick but I believe that was "banter"

Unless you can provide sufficient evidence that they votebanned you, we cannot take further action.  

In future if someone starts a voteban on you, start recording so they can be punished. This is invalid anyways because your ban has aready expired.

Or you can ask the people who did it what they did and why to try and develop a complete picture of the situation. This bloke claims he's been banned for no reason, if it's true there's precedent (Kakashi banned some dudes for a few days) to ban those who instigated the vote against him.

Due to the ban being expired and conflicting reasons for the ban I will be closing the appeal. Abusing the voteban system is against server rules and if players are caught doing this on our servers they will be punished, apologies if you were falsely banned by the other players on the server.

Ban Expired